2.0 movie ETRG Aquaman christmas ethd ita Xxx supergirl nfl ettv vikings Nightflyers 1080p 2018 mr robot en español The Walking dead doctor who ncis tushy 18.12 1080p.mp4-ktr big bang theory game of thrones hunter killer fantastic beasts hindi Empire dtone ita 2018 flac 2 lesbian mom milk wwe you fgt arrow arrow español venom 1 Bohemian Rhapsody ray donovan 2018 ita supernatural evo Evo 2160p titans First man etrg outlander fortitude star trek discovery español greys anatomy bbc south park 1080p IT vikings s05e13 ufc modern family UHD ıt 2017 etmovies family guy Johnny English the big bang theory bellator 213 the flash BAD TIMES AT THE EL ROYALE ddr hindi 2018 tushyraw 1080p.mp4-ktr 0 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
Chit Chat > SaM Ozi

You are in:  Forums / Chit Chat / SaM Ozi
CatministerPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 02:42:44(3 wks ago)

LOL wtf is up SRIGGA i see they already moderated and blocked you over at TGx.....thats what happens when you dont tow the party line! They have a real jealousy problem over there Snowtig aka Mulva and her financier Fastclaw and all their blind little minions. 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
MulvaPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 02:50:53(3 wks ago)

Hey Obey you little monkey come here and lick my pole. Reach around and then tongue my ass hole! I miss the days when you would get on my webcam and jerk off while i rubbed one off for you. I didnt mind you were doing the same thing on Angels webcam either, but when i found out you were also sucking Legend off, thats where I had to draw the line.

Now i see your riding your gay little chocolate train with soup. Why dont you head back over to TGx and see if you can satisfy that pedophile LRS - i understand he is mentoring a new moderator (pedophile) HB11 another of your gay pals from ET days. Send him a PM when you get there...

|  
SRIGGAPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 02:55:39(3 wks ago)

Brazil

Catminister wrote:

LOL wtf is up SRIGGA i see they already moderated and blocked you over at TGx.....thats what happens when you dont tow the party line! They have a real jealousy problem over there Snowtig aka Mulva and her financier Fastclaw and all their blind little minions. 

hey CAT, i'm fine man, how you been? it's been awhile. hope all is well with you. The staff on TX site are so confused, lol it's funny to me, I posted something in how many months? Probably over six months and the first thing they do is block me because they are unsure what to do. people who actually used to be my friends a long time ago. you know the thing is.. i could make dupe accounts and go over all their little blockan,ban actions, but i would rather sit back and watch how they make a fool of themselves, and they call themselves staff,
mulva muncher is hiding see.. lol hahaha it's all good tho, that just goes to show Censored they imagine before they go to sleep at night is real for them. scared and defensive with no real defense actually. every time they take some action for the wrong things, they show their true colures. i'm Censoreding laughing over here, lol.

PS. look at that "battlestar saying" Easy come, easy go" this mofo dont know me very well. how i can get if i'm really pissed, hahaha

this is all funny Censored to me seeing all this after months, lol

|  
CatministerPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 03:42:09(3 wks ago)

It is funny...i prefer to take a more active role and see if i can actively contribute to their looking like fools. This all started because of a link they posted from here to their own forums because they were jealous and butt hurt over some idea they got about their uploads not being able to have their site tags in the file. Of course they were trying to spin it making it look like they were not as insecure and upset as they actually were.

Now they are all crying because they werent mentioned in some list of top sites and alternatives to Extratorrent since it closed. Remember that just like Legend did Fastclaw the actually owner of TGx is financing the whole operation trusting Mulva aka and her merry band of stooges to run it. She stole Legends code and database.

So dont be deceived there is plenty they dont want people to know. Fastclaw has banned and blocked me for trying to keep them honest and keep them from spreading spin instead of telling the facts. 

|  
SRIGGAPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 04:22:00(3 wks ago)

Brazil

Catminister wrote:

It is funny...i prefer to take a more active role and see if i can actively contribute to their looking like fools. This all started because of a link they posted from here to their own forums because they were jealous and butt hurt over some idea they got about their uploads not being able to have their site tags in the file. Of course they were trying to spin it making it look like they were not as insecure and upset as they actually were.Now they are all crying because they werent mentioned in some list of top sites and alternatives to Extratorrent since it closed. Remember that just like Legend did Fastclaw the actually owner of TGx is financing the whole operation trusting Mulva aka and her merry band of stooges to run it. She stole Legends code and database.So dont be deceived there is plenty they dont want people to know. Fastclaw has banned and blocked me for trying to keep them honest and keep them from spreading spin instead of telling the facts. 

CAT I remember the days when the original ET closed their doors and fastclaw and mulva had nowhere to go and some of the people who used to be in ET made chat room after chat room. and they all failed because some people said moses stole the donations and blah blah, but i also remember the the days when fastclaw begging to get a site up for his own power trip, the first site failed. because that mother Censoreder doesn't know anything about torrent or the people that been around here for year after year. then what did he do. he bands up with his little EX WWT members. first even that didn't workout because Mulva came as as different person pretending to be some new coder and BS. bro belive me when i say this i can go on and on and TEZ know exactly what the Censored im talking about. i even told TEZ to let it be and let them build their own site. so i can laugh later. and you see the result of it now. most of this people has no real idea about that torrenting really means they just follow others. only person who has a littel bit of understanding is LRS, on one of the site i saw LRS admitting that the backbone of TGX is ET. I respect him for that, because he was being honest about it. but the most of a rest of the bitches, they all followers and google reachers. them bitches can suck my mother Censoreding dick for acting like they know Censored about the real torrent world since 90's just because they are able to upload a few torrents with reasonable speed. you know i always like when it's real, but fake Censored i can't stand that man. Real recognize real bother. all this torrent galaxy this and that. That's just kindergarten talk. most of the Censored they have on their site they stole from KAT, and WWT, so that's, that's NIGGA, if they are proud of trying to shine stealing other peoples stuff good Censoreding luck to them, for people like me respect & loyalty is more important then shine, you get me?

|  
SRIGGAPost has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-23 04:43:42(3 wks ago)

Brazil

anyways i got to go man, it's 5:30 Am here, girlfriend does not like when I stay on the PC all night long, she woke up from me typing, lol giving me the looks, lol, ill come back in the weekend if get some free time, god bless you and all the real people who is with us. take good care of yourself. see you soon. later

|  
CatministerPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-25 04:06:38(3 wks ago)

alright man see you soon.

|  
Obey..Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-27 08:50:58(3 wks ago)

Hong Kong

Mulva wrote:

Hey Obey you little monkey come here and lick my pole. Reach around and then tongue my ass hole! I miss the days when you would get on my webcam and jerk off while i rubbed one off for you. I didnt mind you were doing the same thing on Angels webcam either, but when i found out you were also sucking Legend off, thats where I had to draw the line.Now i see your riding your gay little chocolate train with soup. Why dont you head back over to TGx and see if you can satisfy that pedophile LRS - i understand he is mentoring a new moderator (pedophile) HB11 another of your gay pals from ET days. Send him a PM when you get there...

you wanna suck my c0ck bich
-limp&aff=101' target='_blank'>http://www.zoig.com/view/6542955-dicky-Censored-limp&aff=101

|  
FasclawPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-27 09:09:42(3 wks ago)

Cambodia

Obey baby you wanna smoke my pole bro......you can lick mulva where she stinks while you slide your brown little meat rocket up my poop shoot, i'll even let you cum on my back the way you like it...are you still on ange1s webcam jerking off? or do you want some real bro on bro action? Let me know when soup has finished with you.....come see us over at TGx for some real dirty business.....and dont forget to bring your lube cause mulva has had vaginal rejuvination to tighten things up.

|  
SnowtiqPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-27 11:11:26(3 wks ago)

SRIGGA wrote:

[quote=Catminister] It is funny...i prefer to take a more active role and see if i can actively contribute to their looking like fools. This all started because of a link they posted from here to their own forums because they were jealous and butt hurt over some idea they got about their uploads not being able to have their site tags in the file. Of course they were trying to spin it making it look like they were not as insecure and upset as they actually were.Now they are all crying because they werent mentioned in some list of top sites and alternatives to Extratorrent since it closed. Remember that just like Legend did Fastclaw the actually owner of TGx is financing the whole operation trusting Mulva aka and her merry band of stooges to run it. She stole Legends code and database.So dont be deceived there is plenty they dont want people to know. Fastclaw has banned and blocked me for trying to keep them honest and keep them from spreading spin instead of telling the facts. 

CAT I remember the days when the original ET closed their doors and fastclaw and mulva had nowhere to go and some of the people who used to be in ET made chat room after chat room. and they all failed because some people said moses stole the donations and blah blah, but i also remember the the days when fastclaw begging to get a site up for his own power trip, the first site failed. because that mother Censoreder doesn't know anything about torrent or the people that been around here for year after year. then what did he do. he bands up with his little EX WWT members. first even that didn't workout because Mulva came as as different person pretending to be some new coder and BS. bro belive me when i say this i can go on and on and TEZ know exactly what the Censored im talking about. i even told TEZ to let it be and let them build their own site. so i can laugh later. and you see the result of it now. most of this people has no real idea about that torrenting really means they just follow others. only person who has a littel bit of understanding is LRS, on one of the site i saw LRS admitting that the backbone of TGX is ET. I respect him for that, because he was being honest about it. but the most of a rest of the bitches, they all followers and google reachers. them bitches can suck my mother Censoreding dick for acting like they know Censored about the real torrent world since 90's just because they are able to upload a few torrents with reasonable speed. you know i always like when it's real, but fake Censored i can't stand that man. Real recognize real bother. all this torrent galaxy this and that. That's just kindergarten talk. most of the Censored they have on their site they stole from KAT, and WWT, so that's, that's NIGGA, if they are proud of trying to shine stealing other peoples stuff good Censoreding luck to them, for people like me respect & loyalty is more important then shine, you get me? [/quote]

but the op said i am a bs coder
i got the script for TGx from TorrentTrader the scripts free bro i charged Fastclaw 400 for it because his stupid bro

|  
H0LEPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-01 19:25:56(2 wks ago)

Albania

Fasclaw wrote:

Obey baby you wanna smoke my pole bro......you can lick mulva where she stinks while you slide your brown little meat rocket up my poop shoot, i'll even let you cum on my back the way you like it...are you still on ange1s webcam jerking off? or do you want some real bro on bro action? Let me know when soup has finished with you.....come see us over at TGx for some real dirty business.....and dont forget to bring your lube cause mulva has had vaginal rejuvination to tighten things up.

pole smoking yes give it to me and sorry i dont lick brown pu$$y you can keep her for yourself and i dont date women over 20 

|  
SRIGGAPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-01 21:36:17(2 wks ago)

Brazil

Snowtiq wrote:

[quote=SRIGGA] [quote=Catminister] It is funny...i prefer to take a more active role and see if i can actively contribute to their looking like fools. This all started because of a link they posted from here to their own forums because they were jealous and butt hurt over some idea they got about their uploads not being able to have their site tags in the file. Of course they were trying to spin it making it look like they were not as insecure and upset as they actually were.Now they are all crying because they werent mentioned in some list of top sites and alternatives to Extratorrent since it closed. Remember that just like Legend did Fastclaw the actually owner of TGx is financing the whole operation trusting Mulva aka and her merry band of stooges to run it. She stole Legends code and database.So dont be deceived there is plenty they dont want people to know. Fastclaw has banned and blocked me for trying to keep them honest and keep them from spreading spin instead of telling the facts. 

CAT I remember the days when the original ET closed their doors and fastclaw and mulva had nowhere to go and some of the people who used to be in ET made chat room after chat room. and they all failed because some people said moses stole the donations and blah blah, but i also remember the the days when fastclaw begging to get a site up for his own power trip, the first site failed. because that mother Censoreder doesn't know anything about torrent or the people that been around here for year after year. then what did he do. he bands up with his little EX WWT members. first even that didn't workout because Mulva came as as different person pretending to be some new coder and BS. bro belive me when i say this i can go on and on and TEZ know exactly what the Censored im talking about. i even told TEZ to let it be and let them build their own site. so i can laugh later. and you see the result of it now. most of this people has no real idea about that torrenting really means they just follow others. only person who has a littel bit of understanding is LRS, on one of the site i saw LRS admitting that the backbone of TGX is ET. I respect him for that, because he was being honest about it. but the most of a rest of the bitches, they all followers and google reachers. them bitches can suck my mother Censoreding dick for acting like they know Censored about the real torrent world since 90's just because they are able to upload a few torrents with reasonable speed. you know i always like when it's real, but fake Censored i can't stand that man. Real recognize real bother. all this torrent galaxy this and that. That's just kindergarten talk. most of the Censored they have on their site they stole from KAT, and WWT, so that's, that's NIGGA, if they are proud of trying to shine stealing other peoples stuff good Censoreding luck to them, for people like me respect & loyalty is more important then shine, you get me? [/quote]
but the op said i am a bs coder i got the script for TGx from TorrentTrader the scripts free bro i charged Fastclaw 400 for it because his stupid bro [/quote]

LMFAO, I believe you when you said you got it for free! Because your bitch ass always looking for free Censored. You and me both know you have no job. All you do is stay inside your apartment 18 hours a day!! You Asked  stupid-claw 400? Good  for you. Fastclaw That is one of the biggest no brain Idiot I've seen...But at the same time it makes me laugh seeing how you both play other people. At least for you Mulva I can say I taught you how to stay under radar when we used to talk on Skype and shut every night. and how to handle stressfull situations & and how to avoid it!You should have some gratitude instead of acting like you're on top of everyone and everything. As far as I care you can suck fastclaw Censored because you both are fake in my eyes.  You know the truth is I would love to write about both of you  and let tge people know what kind  of ppl you are. But you lucky I can't stay here on the net like I used to be on ET. Bouttom line is.. you both are bullCensored actors.

Fastclaw change his usernames faster than mulva changes he/her panties. Hahaha. If you two putas want verbal war or any other types just name the time and place. If not just stay where you're safe. Dont beg for something you going to get your ass Censoreded. SRIGGA OUT!!!!

|  
DarksideDemonPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-01 22:25:45(2 wks ago)

:)

|  
AngelaSmithPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-02 04:14:15(2 wks ago)

United Kingdom

darkside demon or anyone else want to see my web cam and watch me touch myself and cum for you please send me private message request at Torrent Galaxy Ange1. Im a english living female who is moderator at TGx so hit me up and be sure to bring your wanking lubrication.....you wont be sorry!

|  
Ange11Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-03 12:59:13(2 wks ago)

United Kingdom

Obey.. wrote:

Mulva wrote:

Hey Obey you little monkey come here and lick my pole. Reach around and then tongue my ass hole! I miss the days when you would get on my webcam and jerk off while i rubbed one off for you. I didnt mind you were doing the same thing on Angels webcam either, but when i found out you were also sucking Legend off, thats where I had to draw the line.Now i see your riding your gay little chocolate train with soup. Why dont you head back over to TGx and see if you can satisfy that pedophile LRS - i understand he is mentoring a new moderator (pedophile) HB11 another of your gay pals from ET days. Send him a PM when you get there...

you wanna suck my c0ck bich-limp&aff=101' target='_blank'>http://www.zoig.com/view/6542955-dicky-Censored-limp&aff=101

aww hun aww you should stop hitting that woman hun aww hun aww hun i got you condoms hun aww it's the smallest fit i could find http://i.imgur.com/rik4NEB.png hun aww
Merry Christmas xxoo ooxx to everyone but you hun awww

|  
SuperbikemikePost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-03 14:56:17(2 wks ago)

United States of America

:D

|  
SnowtiqPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-04 03:27:17(2 wks ago)

if you wanna be a professional gold digger follow our specialist that dump torrents to dig gold from rarbg bro
http://i.imgur.com/nOSWC6c.png

bro were so poor we rip off other sites to make money bro

Last edited by Snowtiq on 2018-12-04 03:27:45

|  
H0LEPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-12-17 22:39:55(1 day ago)

Albania

sorry im back 24 hours and spamming everything tic toc

|  

<< Prev  1 2 3 4   Next >>

You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

SitemapThe Real O'Neals | Watch movie | Contact Us